New to Snaggedline

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to Snaggedline

Im new to snaggedline and new to yak fishing. I've always fished smallies and lake trout in upstate NY of a 14' jon boat and recently got into yak fishing with a new Jackson Big Tuna. Im currently looking for any groups fishing around the bay bridge or anywhere within a 45 min-1hr drive of it to fish with. I usually try to get out Sundays or Mondays. Anyone interested in getting a group together respond to this thread. Also, Im new to this forum and only partially inter-web literate, thus, if im posting this in the wrong place my apologize and please face me in the proper direction. Thnx.
    -Bull

Welcome! Myself and a couple others seem to get out on Mondays. There are tournaments this month and you might consider the CBKA on the 14 th which includes the Bay Bridge and Kent Narrows if you choose.

Keep watching the main forum and I usually post when I am going out along with others posting the same.

Again welcome!

Comment

Bull,

Let me second On the Fly's invitation.

The Monday outings have been lots of fun.

I also was primarily a freshwater fisherman until this year. The same skills transfer nicely to tidal waters.

I look forward to meeting you.
      Mark
      Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
      Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
      Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Bull View Post
        Im new to snaggedline and new to yak fishing. I've always fished smallies and lake trout in upstate NY of a 14' jon boat and recently got into yak fishing with a new Jackson Big Tuna. Im currently looking for any groups fishing around the bay bridge or anywhere within a 45 min-1hr drive of it to fish with. I usually try to get out Sundays or Mondays. Anyone interested in getting a group together respond to this thread. Also, Im new to this forum and only partially inter-web literate, thus, if im posting this in the wrong place my apologize and please face me in the proper direction. Thnx.
        -Bull
        Welcome aboard and you found the right group. I would say our fishing reports are more fishing adventures, and you will learn a lot from many anglers on this forum. They fish the Bay Bridge to southern Maryland and the Maryland Eastern Shore....just to name a few.

We have a big kayak tournament this weekend around the Bay Bridge / Kent Island Area and their will be 100 or more kayak anglers from beginners to experienced kayakers. It is not too late to register. You can find out more info at www.cbkainc.com .

Comment

Welcome!
          Mike S.
          Hobie Outback
          Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
          3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Wecome aboard

Comment

Can I join the Monday's outing? I usually go Monday & Wednesday.

Comment

Just keep an eye on the main forum, usually post when going out and where.

Comment

I and d16daily are thinking of going to Bay bridge on Monday if weather permit.

Comment

Working...
                  X