Shane
      Hobie Outback

Comment

Congrats John!
        2013 Yellow Hobie Outback
        Kayak Fishing Blog - Cymbula Piscator

Comment

John thats awesome,

I am pretty interested in the Native Slayer propel.. When you get some info can you send my way?
          Zach Moore
          Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
          Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
          Bait Towel Pro Staff
          2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
            John thats awesome,

I am pretty interested in the Native Slayer propel.. When you get some info can you send my way?
            Just catch another Ray it seemed to Propel you just fine.

Comment

Congrats. They're lucky to have you!

2015 Viking Profish Reload

Comment

After Zach asked about the Slayer Propel, I checked with the regional sales manager for Native. He replied that Slayer Propels are scheduled to begin shipping in December. Local dealers will have demos available, most likely next spring when they get Slayer Propel 13s in stock. Several of the Native managers will be in South Jersey in a few weeks with a Slayer Propel 13. The dates are October 25-27 for the South Jersey Jamboree. http://jckf-forum.forumotion.net/t89...nd-information

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
                John thats awesome,

John Veil
                Annapolis
                Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Congrats John, good for you!

For those of you coming to the Cape May Jamboree, Woody and Kelly from Native will be at The Kayak Fishing Store in North Wildwood with the Slayer, as John said, October 25-27. All the more reason to come up, besides the good food, laughs and really good fishing.

Comment

manta ray 14

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                    Many of you know that I really enjoy my Native Watercraft Manta Ray 14. I have been impressed with the features shown in their kayaks as well as their new models and the outstanding way they treated me last year when I had some crack issues in an older model. I talked with the folks at Native over the past month about finding a way to get more involved. As of today, I am the newest member of Pro Staff for Native. This is an unpaid position, but I will be helping their dealers with demos and fishing seminars. I would be happy to talk with or answer questions from any MKF members about Native products.
                    I love my manta ray,only complaint is not enough under deck storage for tackle,lures etc .fished in the tournament CBKA in those winds it handled well..do you know if it will take a bass yak trolling motor. Rich
                    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
                    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Working...
                    X