my review of the feelfree moken 10 lite

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my review of the feelfree moken 10 lite

Ok so I recieved the new kayak and was a little nervous taking on the bay with a 10ft kayak. I dont really have much experience on larger kayaks as my old one was a 10ft sit in kayak. I have went out a few times now in back creek in Annapolis as well as taken a couple trips out to the jetty at the end of the bay. One trip was pretty choppy and there was a lot of boat traffic. I took on a little water which I expected but I was very impressed with how well the kayak handled. Tracking is very good. I bought the kayak because I would be moving it around a lot by myself and wanted something lite and well the name speaks for itself. The features in my opinion are great. The uni track system allows a vast array of rod holder mounts which can be adjusted along the track to your liking. The tackle storage tray(included) near the seat is nice for quick access to all your go to lures. The king fisher seat is very comfortable and I have yet to get restless while fishing. The front hatch has plenty of space but is hard to get to so I usually dont put to much up there. The center console storage is convenient for keeping soft plastics and a small tackle box with hooks and weights. On top of the console is a bungee for holding an extra water bottle. The back is your standard open setup with another uni track system that is equipped with an adjustable bungee system. So far I am liking this kayak very much. Moken makes a great product. Looking forward to hooking up my fishfinder tomorrow and hopefully catching my first striper on it!. Any questions about it feelfree(get it) to ask.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by dtandrade; 10-03-2013, 10:05 AM.

Thanks for the report.
    -Neil

Moken 13 Angler Deluxe

Comment

I had a regular Moken 10 and recently upgraded to the 12.5. I am very happy, these are awesome kayaks and I love the new seat.
      Jake
      FeelFree Moken 12.5

Comment

Me and my wife bought two moken 10's last year. We've fished on them all over the bay and love them. They handle great and are very stable. Good luck with your new kayak and good fishing!

Comment

Working...
        X