Heading to the Susquehanna near Harrisburg

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heading to the Susquehanna near Harrisburg

Going to try some smallie fishing today. Putting in at Fort ? whatever the name is located south of where the Juniata comes in and a bit north of the Statue of Liberty.... hopefully I will have a fishy report...
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

I'm hitting the Susky near Harrisburg today as well. The only "Fort" launch I'm aware of near where you are going is Fort Hunter... and thats a little bit below the Statue of Liberty. For the past couple of months I've been looking at the USGS river flows graphs for the Susky hoping the river doesn't jump up too high... now I'm hoping the river doesn't get any lower. The boulder fields are getting extremely bony. The other vday I was dragging bottom at many locations. Good luck.
    Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

That area is trophy waters. Hooked into alot of fish 17-20" you should have a very fishy report. I plan to go next weekend.
      Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
      -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
      -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

You are right, it was fort hunter and it is south of old miss liberty. Caught a few nice bass in the 15 inch range and several more of their children...... a good day, got do it again but with the fly rod....
        http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
        484-459-9863
        If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
        *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Working...
        X