Wednesday 10/16 Afternoon Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wednesday 10/16 Afternoon Trip

DaddyG and I are heading to Ft Armstead if anyone is interested in tagging along. All are welcome. We are launching around 3:00 pm.

Let us know how you do. might go there friday morning
    Ryan
    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Let us know how you do. might go there friday morning[/QUOTE]

It's definitely worth a shot. It was a new member moon russ498 and myself bait fish where everywhere birds working the hole nine yards. I caught 19 rock and I had to measure most because they where well over 17 ended up with 3 keepers. Even the perch where hungry I caught 2 trolling DSCN0187.jpg DSCN0191.jpg DSCN0194.jpg DSCN0196.jpg One was for russ he said I could clean it.
      Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
      Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by daddyg View Post
        Let us know how you do. might go there friday morning
        It's definitely worth a shot. It was a new member moon russ498 and myself bait fish where everywhere birds working the hole nine yards. I caught 19 rock and I had to measure most because they where well over 17 ended up with 3 keepers. Even the perch where hungry I caught 2 trolling DSCN0187.jpg DSCN0191.jpg DSCN0194.jpg DSCN0196.jpg One was for russ he said I could clean it.[/QUOTE]

I am new to the area, where do you launch?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacob K. View Post
          It's definitely worth a shot. It was a new member moon russ498 and myself bait fish where everywhere birds working the hole nine yards. I caught 19 rock and I had to measure most because they where well over 17 ended up with 3 keepers. Even the perch where hungry I caught 2 trolling [ATTACH=CONFIG]9558[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]9559[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]9560[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]9561[/ATTACH] One was for russ he said I could clean it.
          I am new to the area, where do you launch?[/QUOTE]

We launch at Fort Armistead Park. If your new to balto. Pasadena area there's a few nice places to launch Ft Armistead it's my go to spot because its on the way home from work. I'll be going out 2 / 3 days next week about 3:30 send me a PM if would like to go.
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Working...
          X