First showing of new Slayer Propel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First showing of new Slayer Propel

Native has introduced its new pedal-powered kayak the Slayer 13 Propel. Two weeks ago Native brought it to the large Boondoggle tournament in Florida. This video shows the boat and some observations from anglers who got to try it out. https://www.facebook.com/groups/2046...type=2&theater

Native will bring the Slayer Propel to the 4th Annual Cape May Kayak Fishing Jamboree this coming weekend.

I am giving serious consideration to ordering one for myself.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I saw it there but was too busy fishing to go over and try it out.....I wish there had been a couple more days at the boondoggle. I got to look it over though and it looks like a SWEET ride....
    Jeff
    Life's Short, Fish Hard
    Malibu X-Factor
    Ocean Kayak Frenzy

Comment

reverse would be sweet! looks like knees go high - i'd like to try one out and see how it feels.

Comment

Its nice, but in comparison to any other foot propelled kayak, i dont think it stands next to the pa12, they weigh the same, and the slayer is only 400$ less its not as wide as the pa, which isnt always a bad thing but for standing it helps. They dont advertise the slayer as a stand up that ive seen. But i have seen ppl stand on them. Has pretty cool options though.
        Jason

-2017 ivory dune pro angler 12' with micro power pole, Lowrance EliteTI7, boonedox landing gear
        -2015 olive outback with Lowrance Hook7,micro power pole, seadek kit, micro power pole
        -Orange Heritage featherlite

Comment

John

Looks like it may be just the ticket for you as it would fix two of your major fishing difficulties: 1) Sore shoulders on long paddles. 2) Maintaining forward motion while reeling in a fish. Also, there is the added bonus of reverse. I would be very interested in a test ride when you get it. I know you are just thinking about it but I I'm sure you will breakdown eventually.

T.
          Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Working...
          X