Looking for people to fish with

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for people to fish with

Hi my name is Ken. I just bought a very nice hobie revo 13 this past weekend. I'm new to hobie's and saltwater kayak fishing. Looking to make some friends and fish the bay or lower potomac. Would be interested in group outings. I currently do the majority of my fishing on the middle and upper potomac for smallies and lmb. Member of nova kayak and potomac smallmouth club. Have always wanted to fish the bay bridge and other surrounding areas for stripers. I didn't want to put this message out until I got a rig suitable to fishing that area.

Hope to hear from you soon,

Ken W

Ken,

Welcome to the forum and would love to have some company. I am relatively new to the sport as well and plan on making a few trips to the Occoquan this winter for crappie and maybe a trip or two to the Lower Potomac for cats.

Dao

Comment

Hi Ken. Buzz here.
      I'm new to the forums too. FYI - there's a M&G at Point Lookout on November 9th.

Here's the link to the thread.
      http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...lurus-sighting
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Also looking for some folks to fish with here. Occoquan crappie, Bay Bridge, lower potomac all on my list. I've also been looking into trying the Woodrow Wilson bridge in the very near future. Try to get down the VA beach area when I can. Might try to make the M&G.

Comment

I was going to say it, but everyone seemed to suggest the same thing. There is a M&G on Nov 9th. Just look for the thread. Fishing at Point Lookout State Park and lunch afterwards to talk about fishing and how everyone's morning went. I think there is around 20 anglers signed up on the thread by Kevin Fry. Just post if you are going to come.....

Comment

Working...
          X