Is anyone going out Friday 11/15?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is anyone going out Friday 11/15?

My work calendar is clear for this Friday, at least for now. I am keeping my fingers crossed that it will stay that way. Does anybody have any plans to go out? The weather and winds look like they will be very cooperative. I may also go out for a few hours on Sunday before football starts.

I plan on hitting the eastern shore on Saturday....Friday I have to work.

Comment

Sat is the firstday of goose hunting season.Have not missed the first day in 30 years.The temp suppose to be in the 60 not a great day for that even though i wil be hunting everyday anyway.Moc i cannot let you come to my neck of water with out me going so iam in.
      2012 hobie outback
      2016 feelfree lure 11.5

Comment

I ask about Friday and Sunday, and you guys talk about sunday. Sheesh!!!!

Martin;

What is your game plan, on the very slim chance that I can make Saturday work?

Comment

Come on guys!! Who wants to fish on Friday? 60 degrees and 6 MPH winds. It doesn't get any better!!

Comment

Probably way too far for you, but if you want to make a little road trip...I'll be fishing Rudee inlet tomorrow and hrbt tomorrow night. Fishing down there all weekend.

Comment

I will be going to the northeast on Friday. I plan on arriving around 7 am.
              http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
              484-459-9863
              If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
              *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

The SRRKC pickerel derby starts Friday, I'm going to give Spa Cr. a try. Launching at Truxton Park in the AM

Comment

I am fishing the Susky flats Friday as long as my schedules stays clear.
                  2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                  2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                  2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Working...
                  X