What a week from hell.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What a week from hell.....

In the past week I found out I need another eye surgery, I have a huge wart in the bottom of my foot, I lost another loomis rod with a Stradic reel and the water main to my house burst. Now for the almost good news, I got several estimates for the water main, they ranged from $3190 to $4200! Hell, that is a huge difference and in order to work in the town where I live you have to pass a special test and have a permit to do this kind of work so all of the guys who do it must know what they are doing, I hope because I went with the $3190 bid. Enough complaining, you guys who can go catch some fish for me, I need the vicarious thrill.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Yeah that sounds like a long week. Look forward to better ones and good luck with the surgery.

Comment

Maybe you could just leave the water main broken and stock the backyard with Bass! In all seriousness, hope things get better for you soon!
      Ryan
      Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
      Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Here's your vicarious thrill ........ Threw back a bunch much bigger

image.jpg

Huh ........ Picture is ok this time

Comment

Working...
        X