Pictures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pictures

Why are the pics I post from my iPad upside down ......... How do I correct it ......... Tried rotating on the iPad and saving it but that didn't work either

Take a picture of the picture on your iPad with an Android device, then post it from the Android device. I am certain that will fix your problem.
    Live for today, and fish often...
    2014 Pro Angler 14
    St. Jerome Creek, Dameron

Comment

What format are they saved in? Is there a photo shop type program that will let you manipulate it?
      http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Not sure of which ipad you have but I have seen previous ios versions that would do that especially with e-mails. The fix? Flip over your ipad. Volume buttons down "should" fix it for you. Or you could always just use photobucket or flickr and rotate them.

Comment

Don't know what happened but it fixed it self .......... It was crazy ...... Was right side up in the thumbnails and the pic but came up upside down when downloaded to a post here. Last time I tried it it came out right

Comment

Originally posted by mytmouse View Post
            Not sure of which ipad you have but I have seen previous ios versions that would do that especially with e-mails. The fix? Flip over your ipad. Volume buttons down "should" fix it for you. Or you could always just use photobucket or flickr and rotate them.
            It's the lastest version iOS ......... My iPad gets automatic downloads ......... I can rotate on the iPad and that didn't work

Comment

Originally posted by docirv View Post
              What format are they saved in? Is there a photo shop type program that will let you manipulate it?
              It's JPEG I think .......... Apple comes with a program and I tried that ........ Some how it self corrected

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
                Why are the pics I post from my iPad upside down ......... How do I correct it ......... Tried rotating on the iPad and saving it but that didn't work either
                Pictures?
                What pictures? Doesn't seem like they are showing up at all.
                2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
                Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Working...
                X