Thanksgiving weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanksgiving weekend

Thinking of going out this weekend for some striper fishing, debating if I should go to PLO or Sandy Point what do you think?

I am thinking about going to PLO this Sunday. I fish there all the time and I am not really familiar with any other place. I don't know where the best fishing is at this time?

Comment

Big fish are at PLO ......... Went there last wed with a LTj charter and bailed 25 - 35 in stripers ......... Just have to find the gulls and get to them ........... I know they got some 40 in ones the end of last week

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
        Big fish are at PLO ......... Went there last wed with a LTj charter and bailed 25 - 35 in stripers ......... Just have to find the gulls and get to them ........... I know they got some 40 in ones the end of last week
        Thanksfor the tip Memory.
        I will try to make it this Sunday. I have family visiting and don't want to be rude to them by going fishing. I will debate it and hopefully they will understand.

Comment

Just to be clear ........ We were in a boat and had to find the gulls ........ In a yak you may have to paddle a bunch ....... Went out of Buzzs marine

Comment

Working...
          X