GoPro3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buzzy.i.am View Post
    Bestbuy has the gopro 3 black addition for $249 with coupon code gopro. Note the current model is gopro 3+ but for this price you cant beat it.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/gopro-hd...ref=25&loc=PGR
    That requires in-store pick-up from one of the few select stores with stock remaining; possibly today only. I'm not making that drive today or near-future, so i can't take advantage of the offer but thanks just the same!
    Last edited by Trip; 11-30-2013, 11:07 AM.

Comment

I think a lot of the negative reviews result from people not understanding that they need to update the firmware. Gopro had a bad software release, which has since been fixed. But you need to update the firmware.
      Jackson Cuda Black Widow

Comment

Thanks for the heads up on that price.. Best Buy just credited me back the difference..
        2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Some sites are listing the H3 black as discontinued and have already stopped selling them. They are no longer even featured on Gopros website. $329 is not really a great price for one. I was in REI last night and they are still selling them for $399, which seems ridiculous. I think $250 is ok, but I'm going to hold off for now.

I think the wireless option is pretty cool on the newer gopros and the drift ghost. The newest drift--the ghost s--is 60fps 1080p capable and wireless, but is going for the same price as the H3+ black at this point.

Now that the ghost s has been released, there should be some sales soon on the regular ghost. I would rather have wireless than 60fps 1080p and plan on waiting for price drop on them.

Comment

I just saw that you will also receive 2 $10 gift cards from Best Buy if you purchase the H3 black now and pick it up in store, which sweetens that deal a bit more. That makes it the best deal I have seen on these yet--the Amazon deal was for $240. $20 in gift card should get you a nice micro sd card to go with it. Some stores around the DC metro area do still have them in stock currently.

Comment

The Black does have wifi, that's how the remote and the phone app work.. The app is pretty cool, it let's you use your phone as a viewfinder or control all the settings. I like the remote for the kayak. It's waterproof as well
              2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Right. Plus it does have the drift ghost beat on a couple features and apparently the improvements on the + version are only very subtle, which makes that best buy deal really pretty slick with the gift cards on top. Might go get one.

Comment

When you do, be sure plug it in and make sure it's all up to date. That is a really good deal for sure.
                  2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

GoPro 3+ black deal!

Snaggedliners,
                    We wanted to
                    Do a Special deal for snaggedline members only (seriously!)- purchase a GoPro Hero3+ Black Edition from Delaware Paddlesports from now until 12/24/13 and you will get $20 off AND free shipping PLUS (Yeah, there's more) all purchasers will get an entry into a drawing for a free Tenergy Sidekick 10 Power Kit $100 value (Charge your GoPro or phone multiple times from your yak or tent with this sweet power bank), chosen at random from all Snaggedline entries. We have a fresh batch of Hero3+'s coming in apx 12/15 so they'll be here in time for Christmas. Call brian at 302-249-1695 and you can get more info on the 3+ on our website http://www.delawarepaddlesports.com/...black-edition/

Have a good night! Brian
                    Last edited by Delaware Paddlesports; 12-03-2013, 08:43 PM. Reason: Too much text

Comment

Working...
                    X