No announcement yet.

2014 Meet & Greet schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I just spoke to SurfDog and he will have the buckets and deck of cards for the two or so bucket of lures fun time raffle. Just bring a small, inexpensive, new, unused fishing item to throw into the bucket and to receive a card that will serve as your raffle ticket. Remember this is for fun. It looks like folks will be arriving at Bass Pro to spend their gift cards or cash from 10am to 12noon. Then we will gather at the BPS classroom in the store to discuss and vote on the next 11 fishing locations for the future Meet and Greets. Then we will go to Dave and Busters for lunch and drinks and more YAK talking. I assume the raffle will be done at Dave and Busters. So you still have time to join in on the raffle at D&B.

Come with your ideas, and if you want to host a M&G, then that will be great, since the hosted areas will get the priority for obvious logistical reasons. So far these are the anglers that said that they will be there:

SurfDog
    MOC
    Chexone
    Coop1486
    Dson05
    Mark
    On the fly
    Jfoley
    Bgriff
    J.A.Veil
    Russ498
    Magothyman
    Sparky1423
    Kevinfry
    Kitkatyaker
    Medicyaker
    Redfish12
    Rockchaser
    Buzz
    Whenican
    Echo5oscar
    Memory Maker
    Monocacykayak
    Wschrack
    Goody
    Mustafa
    DaddyG (at D&B 3:30pm)
    MD Dore
    Capt C-Hawk

So that is 29 Anglers that we know of coming.....see everyone there!
    Last edited by moc; 01-10-2014, 08:09 PM.

Comment

Room for one more?
      Golden Papaya Outback

Comment

Looks like I'll make it too. Wife forgot to schedule n activity for this second saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by MD Dore View Post
          Room for one more?
          Always Room for one more.
          Mike and son Jeffrey Yellow Hobie Pro Angler
          Olive Hobie Outback

Comment

Originally posted by MD Dore View Post
            Room for one more?
            There is always room. I think Surf had close to 40 anglers at the last January M&G. We are not near that number YET.....

Comment

Always room for more!

See you guys at 12:00

Comment

Oops totally glazed over this thread. Hope you all had a good time. Is there going to be a feb yellow perch m&g again?
                Ryan
                Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Originally posted by Shady View Post
                  Oops totally glazed over this thread. Hope you all had a good time. Is there going to be a feb yellow perch m&g again?
                  February M&G will be the Susky again, I am going to host...I will have something together within the week.
                  2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                  2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
                  2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
                    February M&G will be the Susky again, I am going to host...I will have something together within the week.
                    Excellent! I might give it a try next wknd.
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

The Meet and Greet results from today were posted in the Boatyard section.

http://www.snaggedline.com/showthread.php?8316-2014-Meet-and-Greet-at-Bass-Pro-Shop-at-Arundel-Mills&p=76179#post76179

Comment

As usual I don't stay up with the threads and then I come back here to find out you guys did something cool again. Hopefully next M&G
                        Don Haller
                        Chesapeake Beach, MD
                        Blaze Orange, Jackson Kayak "Cuda 14"

“There can’t be good living, where there is not good drinking.”
                        – Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I will be posting a map and directions as well as any other info for the Belle Grove Ponds outing on the 12th of April. Here is a little teaser for you to think about until April 12.. First of all, there are so many different species in these ponds as well as the waterway which is the Patapsco River that we will utilize to access the ponds that I'm not sure it is possible to bring all of the different baits needed to target them all. There are Largemouth Bass that like both topwater and subsurface crankbaits and plastics including Frogs, Crappie and various other freshwater fish as well as any type of SW Species you could normally land out in the Bay. Stripers, Croakers, White and Yellow Perch, and some of the largest Chain Pickerel I have ever seen not the mention the Catfish and fun to catch Carp. I hope we have a large turnout and with that a nice lunch and beverage at one of the best restaurant's in the area... we can chose from Snyders willow grove, Olive Grove, Johns Deli, and my favorite G&M for the best Crab Cakes you have ever had. See yall on April 12
                          Tom Brown
                          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                          2012 Hobie PA 14'
                          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                          X