Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2015 pro angler

I'm saving up to buy one this year

My question is does anyone think their are going to be significant upgrades to wait for the 2015
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

They just did a big upgrade last year, so doubtful. Hobie never comments on changes or releases early information, so a SWAG style guess is all, that you will have to work with.

Comment

My thinking is a rather large upgrade is coming.. Nothing drastic has changed in a few years. Except a smaller size and a seat. No big deals. But with the slayer and Jackson toying with the idea of a peddle yak I'm thinking they may have to come up with some thing to blow lazy people... So I may wait... And if not just get a 2014 a few hundred off
      Zach Moore
      Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
      Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
      Bait Towel Pro Staff
      2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
      YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Originally posted by BassMoore View Post
        My thinking is a rather large upgrade is coming.. Nothing drastic has changed in a few years. Except a smaller size and a seat. No big deals. But with the slayer and Jackson toying with the idea of a peddle yak I'm thinking they may have to come up with some thing to blow lazy people... So I may wait... And if not just get a 2014 a few hundred off

Ummm ........ They completely changed the design in the 2013 season ...... New seat .... New DF system new middle storage flat middle hatch etc ........ I don't see much change but who knows ..... It's Hobie

Comment

I would like to see the rudder and seat pull cords moved back towards the seat more. then they could move the access. mounting boards further back toward the seat so they are usable. Bring the rod handle steps back from the 2012 version. I also liked the longer side handles like the 2012. put more sound deadening material at the seat sides which seemed like an obvious oversight.

They should also produce the livewells in the same color options as the yaks. They look like they are meant to be on the dune color and i think they look out of place on the other colors.. It's just like a dune hatch cover on my yak would look crazy.

I know its not a thread about what we would like to see but whatever.. I don't think you'll see a change until 2016
          2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

Look at the new Jackson ,big rig, it can also be an option also a bit cheaper.,
            Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
            Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

Working...
            X