Thursday, December 26, 2013 trip plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thursday, December 26, 2013 trip plans

DaddyG and I are going to give it a shot on Thursday since we were rained out on Monday. DaddyG and I are going to give it another shot on Thursday, since we were rained out on Monday.We are thinking about going to Martinak State Park near Denton. We will probably be leaving Glen Burnie around 8:00 AM and will be on the water around 9:00 AM. All are welcome. Get in touch with us and you can caravan over or just meet us there. This area has a variety of bass, pickerel, crappie, and catfish. The park is located at the following address:

Martinak State Park

137 Deep Shore Road

Denton, MD 21629

Choptank isn't real good anymore.

I'd check out Tuckahoe, Smithville, or greensboro instead if you wanted to go in that area. Hell even venture into some of the Delaware ponds.

Comment

If you guys are interested, I am fishing the Susquehanna again this Saturday. I can guarantee you will catch perch, keepers are there but will be hard to come by.
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

What is up with the Choptank? I have not fished it in a few years. It used to be good to excellent.

Comment

PS. We are open to suggestions for an alternative location. I still have the hankering for some crappie, so that would be a big plus.

Comment

There is a lake near me loaded with crappie.... come on up.... I even have a spare bedroom for you for the night or two..... you might not even need your pro angler if the ice has returned....
            http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
            484-459-9863
            If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
            *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Working...
            X