No announcement yet.

Simple Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here's another one, not kayak specific really, but a could be a good idea.

Koozie's (sp?) that you get at trade shows or boat shows make great reel covers. If you put this in dry storage for surf launches should keep your gear protected. Alternatively, you can cut a slice out and add a piece of velrco to allow you to slide this over your reel when it is mounted on the rod. Check out the Orange TnW ready for the season!

Used to fish more.

Comment

Here's another one.

I found out this fall that both of my waders had holes in them. I knew the chest waders did but the hole was very small and I could never seem to find it. It only left a small wet spot on my right leg, big deal! Well that got worse... My wader pants got a hole on the back right thigh in Alaska that I forgot about until one particularly chilly night in November where I stepped a little too deep.

I've tried various wader patches over the years and I think I have found my solution... GOOP! I had some in my ditch bag and I thought... hmm seems like this would work well, it's flexible. WORKED GREAT. I've worn them numerous times since and never had another leak.
      Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
      X