Snow My Arse!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snow My Arse!

Boy when I was younger I loved to ski and sled and romp in the snow... now it sux!!! Someone convince my wife to move south please, with me that is.
    http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
    484-459-9863
    If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
    *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

We got about 5" of powdery snow here in the Emmitsburg with with brutal winds to go along with it. We live a small protected cove in the mountains that does a good job at blocking strong west winds. But I bet out in the low-lands this snow is drifting bigtime... low this morning of 10F. Early next week temps are predicted to drop to -2F. I haven't seen temps that low here in years.
    Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

I wish we got more snow around DC area. I believe I read we havent had more than a 2" snow in at least 3 years
      sigpic

Comment

You can keep the snow and the cold. I'm happy until it drops below 45 degrees, than I just want it to be warmer.
        Hurricane Skimmer 128
        WS Pamlico 100

Comment

Of course the snow blower now sucks and won't start!!!
          484-459-9863
          If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
          *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

It's only 76 days until spring, so enjoy it - it's NOT like YOU have to get up and drive to work. Think about how bad it is for all those YOUNG guys that are still working and have to get to work - I'm sitting by the fire, nice and warm, about to have a nice breakfast - there is NO place I have to be, I AM THE LUCKY ONE, as you are, it's the working guys & gals that have it tough, not us. Oh yeah, my wife is home - bummer - her employer closed the shop today...
            HOBIE: 2012 PA-14 (Dune) & 2013 PA-14 (Yellow)

Comment

OOOh, Bruceman, I am going to have to blackmail you for what you just said about your wife.....
              484-459-9863

Comment

I found a silly photo that seems to correspond to the title of this post. It was titled "Canadian Reef". I guess they are a bit hardier up north.

Canadian_Reeflol.jpg
                John Veil
                Annapolis
                Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
                  I found a silly photo that seems to correspond to the title of this post. It was titled "Canadian Reef". I guess they are a bit hardier up north.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]10491[/ATTACH]
                  Is that Doc's snowy arse ?

Anyone for ice fishing .........with single digit temps and winds, I don't think any water will be open anytime soon

Comment

Working...
                  X