BASS PRO FISHING CLASSIC - MKF MEMBERS NEEDED -repost

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BASS PRO FISHING CLASSIC - MKF MEMBERS NEEDED -repost

Bass Pro Fishing Classic held at Bass Pro Arundel Mills in Hanover Maryland.

Looking for members to hang out at our MKF kayak and organization display inside Bass Pro at Arundel Mills on the weekends of March 1 & 2 and MKF/HOW on March 8 & 9. Any amount of time you have available will do, an hour, half day, day, whatever.

Those who have participated in the past have always had a great time talking with people about kayak fishing and it is very informal. Additionally, this year Bass Pro is combining the Boat classic and Fishing classic together so it should be pretty packed. Anyone who has been there before can post in and let the other members know about your experience at the fishing classic representing MKF. Also we will be pushing the CBKA tournament in Sept to help up the number of kayakers this year from last. (I think we had 104 last year so see if we can make it 200)

Additionally, we will try to set up for two weekends at the Bass Pro Fishing Classic. Past years has only been one but the second weekend will also be focused on HOW but will include MKF. There will be a fishing kayak set up for both weekends.

The dates will be as follows:

First weekend will be for MKF & CBKA -March 1 & 2.
    Currently this is who I have down:
    DaddyG - display with his kayak both days, March 1 & 2
    Moc -Saturday March 1
    Mark-Afternoon on both Saturday and Sunday
    Jveil - Sunday March 2, late morning to evening
    Bassmoore - waiting for times

Second Weekend MKF and HOW March 8 & 9
    PLEASE CONTACT MEDICYAKER VIA PM TO LET HIM KNOW IF ANYONE IS AVAILABLE FOR THE 8TH OR 9TH.
    THIS THREAD IS ONLY FOR MARCH 1 & 2, MEDICYAKER IS HANDLING MARCH 8 & 9. MEDICYAKER IF YOU WANT A THREAD FOR THE 8 & 9 PLEASE START ANOTHER ONE IF THE PM'S ARE NOT WORKING.

I will provide MKF handouts for the display, MOC, send me a copy of the CBKA so I can have copies made.

If you have any questions please let me know. You can PM me your available time you can hang out with other members and talk to people about kayak fishing. It can be a couple hours or all day whatever you can give. If you wish to talk to me you can PM me with a phone number and I will call. This is always a great time and way to spread the word!

Thanks,
    Harry
    Last edited by On the fly; 01-14-2014, 04:48 PM.

Where is it held at
    Rich, Valley Mill Boats Kayak Fishing Team ,
    Jackson Kayaks, BigTuna, Big Rig , Coosa

Comment

At Bass Pro Arundel Mills

Comment

Just confirmed it. I'm heading to Mardi Gras that week! Maybe next year. Good luck. I hope you get a great turn out.
        2015 Outback
        2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Thanks OTF. Will set it up soon. for anyone interested in doing the 8th & 9th of March please send me a PM until i start a thread
          Tom Brown
          Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
          2012 Hobie PA 14'
          Ocean Kayak Tident 13
          2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I usually do this- Fun time for all- unless I am out of town on unexpected business I will be there
            "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
            2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
            "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
            Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

OK, still looking for members on march 1 & 2 for our display. Any amount of time you can spend there is great just let me know so I can finalize our schedule. Especially needed for mornings.

Also, John Veil will be giving a seminar on getting started in kayak fishing on March 2. I will post the time when finalized. Will either be late morning or afternoon.

Comment

Harry Ill be there saturday morning
                Zach Moore
                Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
                Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
                Bait Towel Pro Staff
                2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
                YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Harry,

I can also come in the morning on both days.
                  Mark
                  Pasadena, MD

Slate Hobie Revolution 13
                  Hidden Oak Native Ultimate 12
                  Lizard Lick Native Ultimate FX Pro

Comment

I can help out...Sunday anytime
                    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
                    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
                    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
                    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Originally posted by On the fly View Post
                      OK, still looking for members on march 1 & 2 for our display. Any amount of time you can spend there is great just let me know so I can finalize our schedule. Especially needed for mornings.

Also, John Veil will be giving a seminar on getting started in kayak fishing on March 2. I will post the time when finalized. Will either be late morning or afternoon.
                      I can help Saturday March 1st any time. Let me know when you need more help.
                      The best time spent is time that doesn't feel like it was spent at all. When it's worth it you'll give everything to do it all over again no matter what the cost.

Comment

Thanks Mark. I will talk to as it gets closer.

Comment

I can help out any weekend needed. I can also bring my cuda if needed.
                          2013 Jackson Kayak Cuda 12 "Penny"

Comment

Originally posted by Followme438 View Post
                            I can help out any weekend needed. I can also bring my cuda if needed.
                            Thanks, will be in touch in the next week.

Harry

Comment

Just a little reminder... I can use some help on the second weekend which would be the 8th & 9th of March. That weekend is for any Snaggedline folks that want to join the folks from Md HOW... Heroes On The Water . This is the group of fellow Kayak Anglers that support Wounded Veterans and Active Duty personel who have been and are still being treated for various types of wounds and injuries sustained on The battlefield. We will be getting the word out about HOW on this weekend as well as talking to folks about the sport we all love. I will be posting another seperate link on this event for anyone willing to volunteer for this second event
                              Tom Brown
                              Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                              2012 Hobie PA 14'
                              Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                              2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

Working...
                              X