Super Torqueedo!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hemingway View Post
    I don't mean to put down anyone for their choice of equipment, but the purist in me has the need to share a few thoughts. First of all, the very definition of kayaking is propelling by human power. The best example I can think of exists in aviation. If you put an engine on a glider are you still soaring? However, I confess to pushing the envelope a little bit on this issue...I do own a sail for my kayak...uh I mean boat.
    ........ Sorry bro but I disagree ......... There is no very definition of kayaking ....... It's different strokes for different folks ........ You even use wind power and not just human power ...........

Uh..... And real purists have seal skin and whale bone kayaks ........ So you are a sinner like the rest of us

Comment

Originally posted by Memory Maker View Post
      ........ Sorry bro but I disagree ......... There is no very definition of kayaking ....... It's different strokes for different folks ........ You even use wind power and not just human power ...........

Uh..... And real purists have seal skin and whale bone kayaks ........ So you are a sinner like the rest of us
      Are you just defending your very occasional use of your electrically powered not really a kayak craft?!?
      http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

....... Well ....... I would have fished it more if I didn't have to spend 1/2 the summer and a $1000 building a new trailer and cutting up and disposing of the old one because of your superb advise that you felt guilty about but wouldn't think about coming down to help ........ Although with your reputation of breaking things, I guess you did me a favor !!!!!!!!

Comment

What are friends for?
          http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
          484-459-9863
          If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
          *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

Originally posted by docirv View Post
            Are you just defending your very occasional use of your electrically powered not really a kayak craft?!?
            Hey, to each their own Doc! If memory maker wants to use his torqueedo as a personal fan in the warm summer months while he fixes his trailer, more power to him

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
            Kokatat Pro Staff
            Torqeedo Pro Staff
            Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
            Alan

Comment

Originally posted by yak fish View Post
              hey, to each their own doc! If memory maker wants to use his torqueedo as a personal fan in the warm summer months while he fixes his trailer, more power to him :d
              lmao
              Dave
              2013 Hobie Revolution 11

MMIG

Comment

Multiple shots fired.
                <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Working...
                X