Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone heading to the Tri-State flea market tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone heading to the Tri-State flea market tomorrow?

I plan to attend the Tri-State fishing flea market tomorrow morning. Who else from Snaggedline is going? I recall seeing quite a few members there in past years.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

I'll be there tomorrow John,
    around 7:30..
    GB

Comment

I'm still deciding on whether to go and enjoy myself or stay home and do boring chores.
      2015 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2011 Hobie Outback (yellow)
      2009 OK Prowler Trident 13 Angler (orange)

Comment

I have a table there

Comment

I've never gone to one of these. Lots of good deals? Do you bring things to barter or just cash?
          2013 Yellow Hobie Outback
          Kayak Fishing Blog - Cymbula Piscator

Comment

Originally posted by Nitefly View Post
            I've never gone to one of these. Lots of good deals? Do you bring things to barter or just cash?

Eric -

You bring cash. Some commercial tackle businesses (tackle shops, local lure makers) rent tables, while other non-commercial folks (like Memory Maker this year) rent tables to sell off excess tackle. I have rented tables a few times before at this show, but am saving up my stuff for the March 1 kayak fishing flea market at the Lake Shore Volunteer Fire Dept. on Mountain Rd. Many other fishermen will be there, so it is fun to see them and talk. I rarely see good bargains from the commercial vendors, but you can find some great deals from the non-commercial guys who are clearing out their tackle storage areas at home. Make an offer and you may get something for a very low price. It is something fun to do on a cold wintry day when you can't go fishing.
            John Veil
            Annapolis

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Well since I can't hop a plane to Florida this weekend, I'll head over. I bought my power boat from these folks and had a great experience. I hope they have some new electronics there.
              This is the one right?
              http://www.tristatemarine.com/index....926&typeID=188

Comment

I'm going to stop by too.

Comment

Memory maker, thanks for the plugs they look great!

I have a ton if st croix rods I don't use anymore and some reels, would I be able to get a table at the one in march?

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post

I have a ton if st croix rods I don't use anymore and some reels, would I be able to get a table at the one in march?
                    Contact mediyaker on this board. He is coordinating table rentals.
                    John Veil
                    Annapolis

Comment

I was there today in the morning from 7:45-9:30. I saw Memory Maker. Foursteps24, SurfDog, WhenIcan, TommyTek and his brother-in-law, Captain Dale, the HOW guys. I heard Grady left the flea Market early to make it up to Bass Pro, so I missed him. I did pick up a few items, but it was just fun seeing some of the yakers.....

Comment

Originally posted by kayak456 View Post

Your welcome guy ......... It was funny ........ They were 1 thing I didn't think would sell and I had a crowd around them ........ Go figure

Contact Medicmaker for a table

Comment

Originally posted by moc View Post
                          I was there today in the morning from 7:45-9:30. I saw Memory Maker. Foursteps24, SurfDog, WhenIcan, TommyTek and his brother-in-law, Captain Dale, the HOW guys. I heard Grady left the flea Market early to make it up to Bass Pro, so I missed him. I did pick up a few items, but it was just fun seeing some of the yakers.....
                          Yeah ......... Saw all those guys and a bunch of other old friends too ........... Whenican came to pick up the spinnerbaits and left with an empty wallet and credit card debt with a carload of great finds ......... Glad my stuff found a good home ....... Thanks dude

Comment

Working...
                          X