No announcement yet.

Kitopeke & Eastern Shore VA ?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My favorite flounder method is lazy drift fishing...very lazy- I use a light outfit of 12 # test spinning gear with a white bucktail dressed with a 4 inch gulp swimming mullet- throw it out and wait until the rod is bent and drag is running- I don't bother with bites or setting the hook- unless the rod is bent and throbbing I just eat my sandwich and drink my drink...
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

........ Flounder is good and so is the bull reds in April ......... As well as stripers

Comment

Originally posted by gkreps View Post
        Terry, keep me posted on this trip. I think I may have some time to join you if you would like.
        Will do. The more the merrier.
        Terry Hill

<*)))><{ <*)))><{

<*)))><{

<*)))><{

Santa Cruz RAPTOR

Comment

Hey Terry,

I too am itching to hit that area. I was planning to do a long weekend trip on Memorial Day weekend for (hopefully) some big reds. PM me if you're interested. (Anyone else- let me know as well)

John Hostalka
          John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
          Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Tent camping kipto over Memorial weekend as well. Been last 3 yrs. and knot familiar with the area, my fishing suffered for it. This year doing things a little different. Met Mark Lozier (kayak angler and fishing guide)at the Richmond fishing show and since then have set up a 1/2 guided trip. Thought this would be the way to go. Any of you fished with Mark?

Comment

Working...
            X