Fishing this friday/saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fishing this friday/saturday?

Hello there! The weather seems to get better and better and I was thinking to try out my kayak since it never seen water. I hope I can find some open water around DC . If anyone wants to join feel free to respond to this post. If not, a good advice is always welcome!
    2014 Sun Dolphin Bali 10 SS

Aren't we suppposed to get 5 inches of snow?

Comment

I didn't see snow on Friday or Saturday on whether channel ..

Comment

yeah...we're getting a major storm tomorrow into Thursday....possibility of over 12 inches...some places have the chance at over 20.

Comment

I hope not..I'll see how is friday or saturday..thanks for advice tho

Comment

I guess people in Southern MD might not get much snow. I haven't seen the latest weather report. Looks like Central MD could get 5-12 inches. I don't think I'll be fishing anytime soon.

Comment

Just be careful out there Young Grasshoppa!

Comment

I sincerely doubt there will be any fishable water Sat. except for the Bay bridge (wind and current permitting) ......and if there is some miraculous melt off, my experience with very cold water http://www.snaggedline.com/showthrea...per-cold-water---38F--I would not think the fishing would be worth the risk.
                If there is decent fishing I'd take a chance, but nothing would be more humiliating than dying in my Kayak with no fish on the stringer!
                14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
                2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

I think I'll stay in this weekend.. next weekend seems to have upper 50s temperatures so hopefully next weekend I'm heading out. True is not worth taking the risk lunching the kayak and maybe no fish all day plus risking to fall in and freezing my butt off..

Comment

Better to go to the Pasadena fishing fair than launch in this weather. Never go alone in cold weather.

Comment

Working...
                    X