hemingways????????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hemingways????????

has anyone had a chance to check out hemingways site. I heard that it is under new ownership and they may be doing construction. I dont live in that area, if someone has any info that would be great.

+1
    sigpic

Comment

Don't know about new onwership but I can tell you from driving over the Bay Bridge that the place is under construction. Have wondered myself what that means to you guys that launch from there. Was hoping to try my hand at Stripper fishing around the bridge this year. About a hour and half drive from home as I live at the far top of the bay near the Susky.

Comment

Another place to launch maybe the new marina/ fueling dock behind hemingways
        sigpic

Comment

looks like they are going to be opening up at a new location on the chester river...but i dont think that beach area is part of hemingways though. I think someone here talked to the owner last year and asked him.
          Hobie Revolution 13
          Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

about 2 months ago they tore the restaurant down to the foundation and it sat like that for a month+. went over the bridge on sat. to fish the wye river and they started construction again, they have the ridge beam up and some rafters

Comment

Working...
            X