This Weekend....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Weekend....

Unfortunately I won't be able to get out to the M&G this weekend since I'm tied up Saturday morning.. I'm looking to head out on Saturday afternoon and all day on Sunday though. I'm thinking about heading down to Lake Anna if anyone is interested.. I'm also open to other spots if someone has a suggestion and wants to go out..
    2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Right now I'm eye balling Occoquan or Silver Lake myself

Comment

Originally posted by HearadonCatch View Post
      Right now I'm eye balling Occoquan or Silver Lake myself
      What kind of luck have you had at silver lake? My son lives about 2 miles from there.

Comment

Never been. A few guys near me have been there and caught some fish. I'm just trying to find some open water, and since my VA license is good til the end of April, I want to get my $$ worth.

Comment

Silver lake may be a cool spot to try on Saturday afternoon since I won't have as much time.. I still think I want to Anna a shot on Sunday when I have all day

if it's not full of ice still... I've seen quite a few smaller ponds still iced over in the last couple days
          2013 Hobie Pro Angler 14

Comment

I've got a friend that is helping me out with some ice scouting of silver lake today. Once I get his feedback, I'll make a decision on where I'm going.

Comment

Silver lake is still iced over sorry for the bad news
              Last edited by green commander; 02-20-2014, 09:54 PM.

Comment

Yea, thats what I'm hearing. Wonder if Occoquan is open...

Comment

Working...
                X