No announcement yet.

PFD Dillema!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NRS chinook all the way. I honestly feel like im not wearing one when its on.

Comment

Got the little lady a Stohlquist Betsea for Christmas, but alas I just have a 6-year-old standard Sterns.
      Originally posted by subtraho View Post
      They're nothing fancy, but the wife and I have been pretty happy with these. Nice high back, and low enough around the arms you don't lose any range of motion when paddling. We originally bought some generic ones sorta like this, but they were way too constricting.
      That Ascend look adequate and certainly more paddle-friendly than my Sterns. Might just have to upgrade to one of those.
      2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
      Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

Check out the Astral Ronny and Ronny Fisher pfd's. We have both in stock that you can try on
        check them out on the Astral website www.astraldesigns.com

Jim
        Valley Mill Boats

Comment

Thanks for the input guys. Unfortunately for me, it would be an all day affair to get to someplace that has the vests I want to try out. So I will be doing the shipp to me, I may ship it back thing. The first vest coming is the Chinook. If that's a no go, the Astral Ronny Fisher. Also looking hard at the inflatables which I never really considered. Thanks for the input fellas!
          Martin

2013 Jackson Kayak Big Tuna

Comment

Southbound if you check in the tackle shop section someone posted a 15% off coupon code for february from ACK. They carry the chinook and you could save a few bucks. I would be suprised if you sent it back. It is a great pfd

Comment

Working...
            X