Havre de Grace Tommorow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havre de Grace Tommorow?

Anyone up for perch and catfishing tomorrow morning out of Havre de Grace? Looks pretty decent early in the day.

Just got back from Havre de Grace. It was tough getting out because the launch was frozen, luckily a boat made a path right before we launched. Fishing was slow...between the three of us two perch and two catfish. Maybe the cold water put the lock jaw on them. Really did not mark that many fish but catfish are always willing to bite
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
      Just got back from Havre de Grace. It was tough getting out because the launch was frozen, luckily a boat made a path right before we launched. Fishing was slow...between the three of us two perch and two catfish. Maybe the cold water put the lock jaw on them. Really did not mark that many fish but catfish are always willing to bite
      How'd you like the new motor?!

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
      Kokatat Pro Staff
      Torqeedo Pro Staff
      Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
      Alan

Comment

Pullin' wheelies in the kayak!

I love it, nice clean install. I am really hoping Hobie will produce some sort of bolt on rudder enhancement. It is sluggish without bumping the motor to turn...but I knew that before I jumped on board.
        2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
        2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Originally posted by sparky1423 View Post
          Thanks sparky, I figure I'll go out and give a shot. The guys at Delaware paddle sports gave me their demo to use till mine comes in. Can't wait any longer.

Comment

Be careful out there. It's cold.

Outback 2015
            Maui

Comment

dude, don't go out on your first trip up there alone. Make sure someone goes with you. On your second trip you can go alone

Light Tackle Kayak Trolling the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Light Tackle Kayak Jigging the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Light Tackle Fishing Patterns of the Chesapeake Bay, Author
              Kokatat Pro Staff
              Torqeedo Pro Staff
              Humminbird Pro Staff

2011 Ivory Dune Outback and 2018 Solo Skiff
              Alan

Comment

Working...
              X