Thank You

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thank You

A very special thank you to the organizers and new friends I met today at the flea market.

A great experience and an enjoyable day!

An unqualified success!

Thanks, Bignose, for bringing all your stuff. Hey guys, he has hand-tied shad darts and saltwater flies & bucktail jigs(expertly done), plus lots of rods/reels, lures. You cannot go wrong. I'd rather buy from a local fellow snaggedliner...in fact, I spent my limit and had none left over to buy accessories from the DE Paddlesports guys so I'll have to stop by the shop next time I'm visiting our nation's First State. Our group has some great fly/jig/lure-makers/tyers.....Bignose & Memorymaker are among them. Twas also great trading fishing stories with both of you.

Comment

Great to finally meet some of you in person and pick up some snagged line gear! Wish I could have stayed longer but the first mate was getting restless. At 15 months buck tails with big hooks are REALLY interesting! I didn't want to explain a trip to the ER to remove a hook from his hand just yet...
      LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
      Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Thanks for the spinner jigs Bignose! I wish I had more money to spend.

Comment

Da show is getting bigger ....and definitely getting better ..... Best show yet !!!!!!!! If you snoozed on this one you really losed ........ I can't believe what I made ........... And I REALLY can't believe what I spent .......... But What deals!!!!!!

GREAT JOB TOM !!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
          X