Havre de grace 3/2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Havre de grace 3/2

Made another trip to the susquehanna this morning. Quite a difference from last weekend. Only pulled up 2 perch and a cat (compared to the 30 or so last weekend) I fished until about 10:00 at which point I couldn't feel my feet so I went in. Maybe after this storm things will pick up. I don't know about you guys but I'm saying "uncle"! This winter is kicking my ass.
    image.jpg
    John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
    Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Hobie Outback

Same story yesterday Jhoss...One perch and two channel cats. Yesterday was a tough day weather wise, everything stinging by the time we came in. Did you encounter any ice? We had to break the ice near the launch with drift wood and PVC pipe, some was an inch thick. Finally a boat launched and blazed a trail for us.
    2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
    2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

image.jpgimage.jpg

First of hopefully thousands of fish from the Yak. Thanks again jhoss for coming out this morning. Definitely gave me more peace of mind. And also for the minnows that lead to that cat. it certainly got cold out there today, but it made me realize that if I can have as much fun as I did freezing like that, I can only imagine how amazing April through November's going to be.

Comment

Good fishing with you Dan. Happy you got your first fish from the yak. You got my number now so feel free to use it if you're headed out.

Sparky- yes the ice was pretty thick at the launch. I had to sorta scoot out and then bust thru the stuff. Next time I'm gonna just start at the top of the ramp and sled down.
        John Hostalka

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
        2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Good fishing with you Dan. Happy you got your first fish from the yak. You got my number now so feel free to use it if you're headed out.

Sparky- yes the ice was pretty thick at the launch. I had to sorta scoot out and then bust thru the stuff. Next time I'm gonna just start at the top of the ramp and sled down.
          John Hostalka

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
          2015 Hobie Outback

Comment

Congrats Dan on your first fish on the yak, it was good talking to you from the shoreline last Saturday during the meet n greet. Hope to see you on the water soon!
            2014 Hobie Dune Outback
            2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
            Rob

Comment

Working...
            X