West Marine Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• West Marine Sale

Just an FYI for you guys. West Marine in Glen Burnie is moving to another store in Glen Burnie and is having a moving sale. many items are 50% off.
    Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
    Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

guess where i'm going tomorrow!! I'll think of something I need when I get there.

Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

They sell one of my favorite trolling baits. 1oz and the 1/2oz roadrunner bucktails...I like the white/chartreuse color and trailed with a 6" white Gotcha grub also from West marine. I have had good success with them on the Severn around Jonas Green Park. Should pick a few up if they are on sale.
      2015 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OLIVE HOBIE OUTBACK
      2013 OCEAN KAYAK TRIDENT 13

JEREMY D

Comment

Thanks ill stop in tomorrow.
        Ryan
        Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I had some free time this afternoon and visited the Glen Burnie West Marine store. I had high hopes of good deals on fishing tackle. Sadly that was not the case. The small amount of fishing tackle they had was tucked in a back corner, not in the aisle marked "Fishing". The only two items that were marked at half price were a Penn Slammer Sargus 6'6" rod (normally $115, reduced to $99.99, then with half off at $49.99) and a large Yozuri plug (half off of $9.99). Neither of those products interested me. I did not see any kayaking accessories reduced and very little of the clothing or footwear.

One of their staff members told me the 50% clearance had been on for a while and the best deals were long gone.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by J.A. Veil View Post
            I had some free time this afternoon and visited the Glen Burnie West Marine store. I had high hopes of good deals on fishing tackle. Sadly that was not the case. The small amount of fishing tackle they had was tucked in a back corner, not in the aisle marked "Fishing". The only two items that were marked at half price were a Penn Slammer Sargus 6'6" rod (normally $115, reduced to $99.99, then with half off at $49.99) and a large Yozuri plug (half off of $9.99). Neither of those products interested me. I did not see any kayaking accessories reduced and very little of the clothing or footwear.

One of their staff members told me the 50% clearance had been on for a while and the best deals were long gone.
            Thanks for the update John.
            Mike

"But by the grace of God I am what I am..." - I Cor. 15:10
            Native Watercraft Slayer Propel - Cooperhead

Comment

Working...
            X