Another excuse for not kayak fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another excuse for not kayak fishing

My truck was stolen last night ......... So if anyone sees a pretty Ford F150 With a white hard tonneau cover ......... It could be mine ....... 2003 F150 Super Cab lic# 7AB 9695 my # is 410 215 5123 in case you see it
    Last edited by Memory Maker; 03-09-2014, 08:50 AM.

That really sucks- and no matter what you take a big hit- either from the insurance claim or the recovered truck with damages and you pay your deductible- sorry to hear that-
    "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
    2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
    "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
    Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

That really sux!
      http://docirvcustombaits.com/baitbox/
      484-459-9863
      If you are not satisfied with the color or texture of your custom made Doc Irv baits just let me know and I will redo it at no cost to you to your satisfaction, because I am not happy unless you are happy.*
      *But if you are one of those people who is never satisfied then I retain the right to be unhappy.

Comment

That sucks. I hope they find it un harmed. Did the 2003 have the transponder in the key?
        2012 Hobie Revo 13'
        2012 Hobie PA12'

Comment

What color???

Definitely sucks. I don't think professional car thieves would steal a 10 year old F-150... would they???
          Howard

16' Oldtown Camper Canoe with a side-mount 40# thrust trolling motor.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the stolen truck. I hope it is recovered quickly.
            John Veil
            Annapolis
            Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Originally posted by Shield View Post
              That sucks. I hope they find it un harmed. Did the 2003 have the transponder in the key?
              I don't know ........ But since I have the keys, I'm not sure if it would make a difference

Comment

White ......... Sorry ..... Guess I should have mentioned that ....... It was a really pretty truck ....... Kinda stood out and looked sporty with the white fiberglass tonneau cover and the chrome wheels and the large cab

Comment

Ugh man...I hate to hear this. Hope all ends well.
                  <insert witty comment here>

Comment

That's rough, hope they find it soon.
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

I should have said it's a crew cab ..........

I'm offering $500 reward for anyone finding the truck and leading to it's recovery ............ another $1000 for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the wate of good air that stole it ........... and up to $5000 in Lawyers fees incase you beat the sob up and get arrested.

Please PRAY that I get it back

Comment

Truck1.jpg

Found a Picture ........... Lic # 7AB9695

Comment

Just curious, how did you fit a Hobie in that little bed?

John
                          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
                          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
                          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

Hitch extender ............ fit great with it and easy to load ...........

Comment

That's no fun at all. One of the good things about driving around a 22 year old Volvo wagon is that nobody wants to steal it.

Comment

Working...
                              X