CCA Annapolis Banquet - April 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCA Annapolis Banquet - April 10

The Annapolis chapter of the Maryland branch of the Coastal Conservation Association (CCA) is holding its annual banquet and fundraiser on April 10 from 5:30 to 9:30 at the Chesapeake Bay Foundation's Merrill Center in Bay Ridge (6 Herndon Avenue, Annapolis, MD 21403.)

In addition to a great meal (oysters, beer and wine, and a buffet dinner provided by Giolitti Delicatessen) and camaraderie with others who appreciate the Bay, there will be a number of great live and silent auction items, including several exotic fishing trips.

Tickets are $65 for an individual, $120 for a couple, or $500 for a table of eight. Each ticket includes a one-year CCA membership. More information can be found at www.ccamd.org.

I and at least one other Snaggedline member are planning to go. If anyone else is interested in attending, we may be able to get our own table -- let me know if you are interested.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

The Annapolis CCA banquet is tonight. I am aware of three Anne Arundel County Snaggedline members who will be there. If anyone else decides to come, please look for us.
    John Veil
    Annapolis
    Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Working...
    X