Bay Country Crabbing Open House

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bay Country Crabbing Open House

I'm gonna try my hand out at kayak crabbing this summer and found this local supplier in Crownsville while searching the web. They are having an open house tomorrow. I'm thinking I'll be going to pick up a some traps. Great prices and free food.
    http://www.baycountrycrabbingsupply.com

EDIT-This is what happens when you have a few beers and don't pay attention to details like the date. Ooops. Next Month 4/12/14
    Last edited by bgriff; 03-15-2014, 11:34 AM.
    BRETT
    Red/Yellow COBRA Navigator

Do you know what kind of sales they'll be having? Might have to check this out... Hopefully i remember.

Comment

I don't think they'll be having any discounts on any of their products. I believe the open house is just a way to get people to come in to check out their products. I think once people see the quality work they do and compare their prices with what's available from other places you won't have second thoughts about buying from them. I went out there yesterday and picked up 1/2 dozen collapsible traps. I'm no expert on crab traps, but it's easy to see that these traps are built to last with high quality materials.
      BRETT
      Red/Yellow COBRA Navigator

Comment

Working...
      X