Rt. 50 Bridge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rt. 50 Bridge

Looking for info on yak fishing near or under the Rt. 50 bridge in late spring. What could I expect to catch then, and does it matter which side (East or West) of Kent Island I fish? Thanks for any info.
    " All who wander are not lost"

Are you talking about the bay bridge? Which Rt. 50 bridge, and Kent Island East or West?

Comment

I meant the bay bridge between Kent Island and Annapolis. I'll be staying on Kent Island. I wanted to know where around Kent Island might be best for fishing. I'm not familiar with the area. Thanks for any info.

Comment

That's the bay bridge ............ this time of year most people troll the channel with very large parachute lues and tandems ........... most of the fish are moving up to spawn and back out again ......... don't seem to hang around much ........ haven't seen anyone fishing the bridge this time of year ....... but hey ......... prove it wrong .....

Comment

there is a ramp at the 50 bridge over kent narrows pretty swift but doable. should be some stripers and perch there, you can go north into the chester river or south toward eastern bay. this time of year its C&R for stripers

Comment

Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
            X