POWER-POLE Micro Anchor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bruce19365 View Post
    The unit is $600, I looked last time at BPS but that does NOT include the pole. The pole is optional (size selection) so add another $80. Stake out pole is less than that, easier, no battery required or to die while on water. I guess for the guy that has everything it's something else to trick out their ride, but I think the thing is more geared to alum boats rather than a canoe or kayak.
    Maybe... but I went looking and it seemed to me that this Micro-Anchor model is aimed at canoes and kayaks. Power-Pole sells a bigger model for bass boats and such that goes for $1500-$1900.

Personally, I prefer my little fold-up anchor. I carry a stake-out pole but I've never used it for that purpose. Mostly I use it to hook and retrieve my lunch pail from the bow.
    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

I personally have no interest in a Powerpole, but I recognize that many other kayak anglers do. Here is a post on the Native Owners Groups board that shows a new installation of the Powerpole on a Slayer Propel. The guy who owns this kayak is on Native's Pro Staff team and is based in Florida. He fishes numerous tournaments.

http://www.nativeownersgroup.com/sho...-Slayer-Propel
      John Veil
      Annapolis
      Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

This is a pretty cool gadget, and IMO if you can afford it and want it...get it, cause I would if I could. I'm on a much more restricted budget and am looking at doing this. http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=tTPvz1d24RA

Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
        Anthony

Redfish 12 Angler

Comment

Working...
        X