Launch Sites App

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Launch Sites App

Someone recently pointed out this smartphone app to me, and I am finding it very handy. Especially when researching new spot to go fish. It is called launch sites- it's free- by paddling.net

photo.jpg
    John Hostalka

Delaware Paddlesports and
    Hobie Fishing team member

2018 Camo Hobie Outback
    2015 Hobie Outback

Thanks Bro,
    This app is very helpful!!!

Comment

Do they make this things for those of use who don't use smart phones?

Thanks,

John
      John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
      MK Endura Max 55 backup power
      Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

This app rocks bro thanks!
        ​Ike

Cobra Fish & Dive

Comment

WOO HOO! I just down loaded the app and if I can do it anybody can! Thanks for the heads up! There is another launch site not listed and that is a "Bay Front Site" Beverly Triton Park. It is new and easy to get to. From Annapolis take Rt.2 south toward Edgewater. Turn left on Rt. 214 (Central Ave.) follow it to the fork in the road just past Mayo Elementary School and stay Left (Corner Store Liquor Store) stay straight 1 mile. Road will make a 90 degree turn to the left and the entrance is on the right before the turn. There is a fence with a drive gate just follow it to the Bay and return vehicle to the parking lot. It can get crowed with wind surfers at times. It is listed as a Canoe/kayak/Wind Surfer Launch, I am not sure about the permit needed so check with AACO Parks.
          On another note I called DNR today and inquired about a list of "stocked Ponds " with a Kayak launch and was told there was not one so you would have to check site by site for that info. I hope this answers some questions.

Comment

Originally posted by john from md View Post
            Do they make this things for those of use who don't use smart phones?

Thanks,

John
            On a PC, similar info is available on paddling.net
            The launch site app is available for android or apple devices including tablets and smartphones.

Comment

Working...
            X