Ocean Kayak Trident 13 and Emotion SOT Stolen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ocean Kayak Trident 13 and Emotion SOT Stolen

Hi All , I just found out from my girlfriend that our kayaks was stolen from the warehouse in Fairfax va. Its an green emotion kayak and orange Ocean Kayak Trident 13 new only use it once last year.I am at work right now but I will post the pic and I have the serial number. I already contacted the police. The ok kayak has the red dragon sticker at the back side and the rod pod is missing because i have it to install some mods, there also has a black paint on the bow,2 yakattack geartrack on both sides and mighty might on the lid of the front hatch .Last we saw the kayaks was on March 7. Please pm if you heard anything.

man that sux

I will certainly keep a look out for them
    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

That Bites .....I will Definitely be on the look out for them. Please post pics and serial numbers whenever you get the chance.
      Hobie Pro Angler 14 Yellow

"Only two sailors, in my experience, never ran aground. One never left port and the other was an atrocious liar"

Comment

I'm in Falls Church will keep my eyes peeled.

Comment

You might want to start looking in Craigs list and, if you see them, set up a sting. Call 911 as soon as you identify the yaks preferably out of sight of the seller.

Hope you get it back,

John
          John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
          MK Endura Max 55 backup power
          Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

That sucks, I live here in oakton and have the same OK kayak in orange. Will definately be keeping an eye out. Nothing makes me any angrier than a thief.

Comment

Originally posted by john from md View Post
              You might want to start looking in Craigs list.
              Time to start looking around craigslist for a discounted kayak...I'm in the market for a new boat.

J/K, this sucks, hope you find them and the thief gets buried under the jail. Can't stand crooks.
              Hobie fleet:
              2017 Quest 13
              2015 Outback
              2014 Outback

Comment

Thanks all, I don't have the latest pic but here is the serial# XTC02644H213

Comment

Thieves suck! I hope they get busted and you have insurance.

Comment

sorry to hear hopefully they show up..

Comment

That sux!!! The lowest of the low. I can't stand thieves or dishonesty on ANY LEVEL! I will definately keep an eye out.
                      Hang in there.
                      Kitkat
                      2015 Outback
                      2016 Outback LE

GO PATRIOTS !!!

Comment

Working...
                      X