Release of the Year Derby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Release of the Year Derby

We wanted to let folks know about a new event that the Technical Fisherman and CCA Maryland will be running this year that we think will be a perfect fit for kayak anglers. It's called Release of the Year and is a season-long, catch and release tournament. The exciting wrinkle to this tourney is that all submissions will be by video- making this event the first of its kind. I can see some really exciting footage coming from the kayak fleet. We've got an amazing list of sponsors with over $5k in cash and prizes already, with more commitments coming every day. The folks here at snaggedline.com were excited to hear about it and graciously invited us to post a link.

To learn more, read tournament regulations and register, CLICK HERE. Thanks and we look forward to seeing you in the derby!

releaseflyer.jpg

fun!
    Mike S.
    Hobie Outback
    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers
    3D Printed Hobie Hatch Bucket

Comment

Chris, It was good talking to you at the Light Tackle/Kayak Fest. I just registered. This is a cool concept and should be fun.
      Hobie Revolution 13
      Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Originally posted by Grilled View Post
        Chris, It was good talking to you at the Light Tackle/Kayak Fest. I just registered. This is a cool concept and should be fun.
        Mike- great to meet you as well. Thanks for signing up for the derby and we'll look forward to your submissions. Just a few weeks till we get started and we look forward to some great footage from the kayak crew!

Comment

Working...
        X