Anyone fishing Saturday?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone fishing Saturday?

Does any one have any trips planned for this Saturday. I am new to the area and kayak fishing and have been out throwing a beetle spin in Broadwater creek but have not had any luck.

I am up for anything from fresh water lakes, small mouth rivers, to fishing in the bay. As I said I am new to kayak fishing but have been fishing for years and will not need to be baby sat.

I live 25 minutes south of Annapolis so I would like to stay with in an hour or so of the house.

Any one have any ideas or already planned a trip that I could tag along on?

If its not too windy, I was thinking about hitting PLO. The little lady volunteers at the lighthouse and I thought I might head down with her.

But right now, they are calling for 12mph winds. And that's too windy for me to be out on the bay.
    2018 Hobie Outback (seagrass)
    Old Town Camper Canoe (red)

Comment

It is looking windy my forecast now says wnw at 16.

Comment

I was thinking of heading to Mattawoman and launching at Slavins in the afternoon.

Comment

Getting the boat ready for opening day on saturday but am planning on hitting mariner point on sunday.
          looks like the wind is gonna lay down on sunday.
          mariner point really isnt in your area though.
          2013 PRO ANGLER 12
          2013 Cuda 12

Comment

good luck and let us know how you do. That will be my first trip out. probably next weekend.

Comment

Thinking of heading to upper Potmac maybe Rileys Lock Road this am then to Mattwoman this afternoon. Is the Upper Potmac fish-able right now?

Comment

Originally posted by Shawn L View Post
                I was thinking of heading to Mattawoman and launching at Slavins in the afternoon.
                What time were you heading to Slavins? I will be in a Yellow Tarpon so hopefully I will see you out there. Any advice as to what the bass are biting this time of year?

Comment

I fished Mattawoman on wednesday and they were pretty elusive. Not one bite for me. The water temps were still cold and I was having trouble finding them.

Comment

Working...
                  X