First trip in PA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First trip in PA

After many months of ice I finally had the chance to drop her in the water. Things are going to be a lot different this year...
    Attached Files
    LL Bean (Perception) Manatee DLX Angler 9.5'
    Hobie Pro Angler 12

arm rests????I did not realize the new PA came with lazyboy as standard equipment. Does it have a massage option??
    14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
    2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Originally posted by kevinfry View Post
      arm rests????I did not realize the new PA came with lazyboy as standard equipment. Does it have a massage option??
      Still working on that but I have to say, the seat is nice! This one is a leftover '13.
      Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

With the sponsor banner, it looks like it should have metal flake gelcoat.

Hobie fleet:
        2017 Quest 13
        2015 Outback
        2014 Outback

Comment

That would have been sweet! There was a video on YouTube of a guy in Australia who wrapped his whole PA in fake carbon fiber. Sounds a little silly but it looked pretty cool.
          Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Originally posted by dsiekman View Post
            After many months of ice I finally had the chance to drop her in the water. Things are going to be a lot different this year...
            I felt the same way when I took mine out for the first time fishing last weekend. I just said to myself, "we're going to have a good year". Trolling for rock will be a breeze and standing and casting to structure for largemouth will be a piece of cake now. Enjoy yours as much as I know I will mine. Also now I know who Dennis was talking about. He said a guy that was an Architect was getting his PA wrapped and went into some more detail as to why, sounded like a plan to me!.

Comment

Originally posted by dtandrade View Post
              Also now I know who Dennis was talking about. He said a guy that was an Architect was getting his PA wrapped and went into some more detail as to why, sounded like a plan to me!.
              That'd be me.

I think the handling will take a little getting used to. I was only out a few minutes but tried peddling fast and turning it hard over as I was taking light chop side-on. Let's just say I thought I was going to swimming. I also have to get used to pulling the rudder up and stowing the peddles BEFORE coming ashore. Granted, that will be much more pleasant once the water warms up.

PM me if you ever want to fish locally. We could drag race down ego alley! I'm going to try to block out one morning a week to fish Jonas or the Upper Severn before I head to the office once the water warms up.
              Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Looks great Doug. Love the sponsor idea!

Comment

Originally posted by Fishinfool View Post
                  Looks great Doug. Love the sponsor idea!
                  Thanks! The nice folks over at FastSigns Annapolis helped me get it all worked out. I'm looking forward to getting out there!
                  Hobie Pro Angler 12

Comment

Sweet tax deduction you have there sir!
                    Ryan
                    Blue 2016 Hobie Outback
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers, Inc

Comment

Working...
                    X