tee shirts and hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im not touching the tush talk.

Minimum of 24 shirts would cost about $7-8 per, xxl and up would be a little more.
    Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by mdmakaira410 View Post
      hahaha ive got nothing... touché rick touché
      Touche? ........... Huh ......was that with a lisp too ...........

Ok .... Ok ...... I'll stop ....... just couldn't resist that one ......

Comment

i hope he has omar the tent maker sewing for him we have some very large gents here maybe some diferent colors? white is so yesterday plus my white ones have some nice blood stains. a wind breaker/ foul weater top would be cool too

Comment

Originally posted by surfdog View Post
          i hope he has omar the tent maker sewing for him we have some very large gents here maybe some diferent colors? white is so yesterday plus my white ones have some nice blood stains. a wind breaker/ foul weater top would be cool too
          For some odd reason all my white tees get stains on them slightly below the chest area, like food stains... Two XL fits me but 3 XL seem best as Tee shirts always seem to shrink with washings. When fishing or working in the yard I wear a wide brim Cabela's River Drover hat for protection against the sun. I rarely wear a baseball cap but would be down for three of the Tees if you guys decide to go with a shirt order- prefer 3XL over 2XL's.
          "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
          2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
          "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
          Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

i know what you mean, some bws bleed and spurt like an arteries been cut, my wifes pretty good at getting blood spatter out of my shirts.

Comment

Hey Jet - What's the deal, want me to initiate a new batch of the first run of shirts? Want to make some changes? Let me know what you're thinking and we can go from there. I figure with the season around the corner we should bring this back up again.
              Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                Hey Jet - What's the deal, want me to initiate a new batch of the first run of shirts? Want to make some changes? Let me know what you're thinking and we can go from there. I figure with the season around the corner we should bring this back up again.
                Hey Mike

I wanna make sure I'm seen on the water so I don't get run down by our power boating friends .........

I'd like a Very bright orange tee shirt with the MD Kayak fishing symbol on the front and the website url on the back .........

Comment

bright may be the way to go

I Have a cpl of t shirts from the first run and they are great I always wear them, and get alot of comments. I wouldnt mind having a brighter color,

Comment

i had one made a couple weeks ago...looks pretty tight. ill post some pics of it tonight when i get home.

Redfish...ill talk to jet tonight but i think we should start taking orders and see how many we should make.
                    Hobie Revolution 13
                    Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

I don't need any more white, but if you go with a glow color I'm in for 1 of each color or 2 of whatever color in size 2xl. As for hats I have a fat head, so I vote for some sort of visor with the logo on the front.

Comment

Put me in for 3 glow color xxl

Comment

Put me down for one in each glow color in the XL size (if doing more than 1 color)
                          08' Hobie Revolution - Ivory Dune

Comment

I've got a call in to figure out what the options are for bright colors. I would really prefer an orange one and in some sort of dryfit material...
                            Used to fish more.

Comment

Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
                              I've got a call in to figure out what the options are for bright colors. I would really prefer an orange one and in some sort of dryfit material...
                              Dryfit material?

Comment

moisture wicking... I sweat out there paddling... I'm assuming it's still 1000 degrees in the summer for you guys even if you're on a hobie
                                Used to fish more.

Comment

Working...
                                X