No announcement yet.

tee shirts and hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Redfish...can you just give me a shout when they get in? I would love to send you the funds or meet up with you asap as soon as they get in Thanks again for ordering the shirts...

Comment

• Hey guys that couldn't make it to the m&g here's the deal. Shirts will be $11 for s-xl and $12 for xxl & xxxl. If you can't meet me (I live in Arlington and work at the navy yard stop) then I can mail them. I can also hold on to them till the next m&g or you can meet me when I am going fishing.

Payment- You can mail me a check or pay me via paypal. If you want me to ship it then there will be an additional fee to cover shipping. After I ship the first one I'll let you know how much it costs. I have been busy all evening drilling holes in my kayaks for rod holders, ram balls, depth finders, zig zag cleat, and various other things like deck loops. I've been putting that stuff off for too long and now that Pinch has finished rigging a SECOND boat I felt like I needed to get some work done. I know some of you have pm'd me, so I'm sorry if you haven't heard back yet.

I'll pm each of you tomorrow my address and paypal!
      Used to fish more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
        Hey guys that couldn't make it to the m&g here's the deal. Shirts will be $11 for s-xl and $12 for xxl & xxxl. If you can't meet me (I live in Arlington and work at the navy yard stop) then I can mail them. I can also hold on to them till the next m&g or you can meet me when I am going fishing.

Payment- You can mail me a check or pay me via paypal. If you want me to ship it then there will be an additional fee to cover shipping. After I ship the first one I'll let you know how much it costs. I have been busy all evening drilling holes in my kayaks for rod holders, ram balls, depth finders, zig zag cleat, and various other things like deck loops. I've been putting that stuff off for too long and now that Pinch has finished rigging a SECOND boat I felt like I needed to get some work done. I know some of you have pm'd me, so I'm sorry if you haven't heard back yet.

I paid for mine at the M&G- love the high tech fabric and quality of the T's-
        "Lady Luck" 2016 Red Hibiscus Hobie Outback, Lowrance Hook2-7TS
        2018 Seagrass Green Hobie Compass, Humminbird 798 ci HD SI
        "Wet Dream" 2011 yellow Ocean Prowler 13
        Charter member of Tonkin Gulf Yacht Club

Comment

Hey guys that couldn't make it to the m&g here's the deal. Shirts will be $11 for s-xl and $12 for xxl & xxxl. If you can't meet me (I live in Arlington and work at the navy yard stop) then I can mail them. I can also hold on to them till the next m&g or you can meet me when I am going fishing.

Thank you Redfish...I know you are busy with your own life....We all appreciate you taking the time to order and ship the shirts out as well. Can't wait to get the order info so I can get my MD YakFishing Shirt! Thanks again!

Comment

• Originally posted by shockaholick View Post
            Thank you Redfish...I know you are busy with your own life....We all appreciate you taking the time to order and ship the shirts out as well. Can't wait to get the order info so I can get my MD YakFishing Shirt! Thanks again!
            No problem man! I'm happy to do it. I'm pretty sure we got the best price in town on these and I'm really pleased with the fabric. I wore mine all weekend kayaking at Claytor Lake in SWVA and can say that I was comfortable but unfortunately I did not get any slime on it other than bluegills!

I should have also mentioned I won't have the shirts back till either tonight or tomorrow from JFF. I'll PM information this evening when I am not on my phone!
            Used to fish more.

Comment

No problem man! I'm happy to do it. I'm pretty sure we got the best price in town on these and I'm really pleased with the fabric. I wore mine all weekend kayaking at Claytor Lake in SWVA and can say that I was comfortable but unfortunately I did not get any slime on it other than bluegills!

I should have also mentioned I won't have the shirts back till either tonight or tomorrow from JFF. I'll PM information this evening when I am not on my phone!
              Perfect! I'm just really looking forward to having a visable shirt while I'm on the water, and have a sweat proof material. When wearing the PFD I sweat like a mad man! I look forward to your PM this evening!

By chance, do you think we would ever have a M&G in montgomery county?

Comment

• Sweat proof is probably not the right term for these... more like less sweat than a normal t-shirt.

M&G's work by someone with local knowledge of a place suggesting a venue and a time. The rest just works by availbility. So yeah, definitely a possibility of a Mongomery Co M&G, just let the group know where the good fishing is and when and get it going. I know the second Saturdays are the normal time, but that doesn't mean you can't have another one a different date. I have a lot of schedule conflicts, so the more trip opportunities the better!
                Used to fish more.

Comment

• At risk of pm'ing people that already have the shirts I'm going to wait till I get the list then make arrangements.

I plan on fishing out of the South River on Thursday after work and I can meet people in that area. I will be in the Tyson's area tomorrow around dinner time and can meet people out there. I will be gone this weekend but returning on Sunday and can probably meet some people after dinner time. I am going to be down in the La Plata area next week at some point and can bring the shirts there.

Otherwise, I can mail them out (if you cover shipping) or make other arrangements. If your name is on the spreadsheet then you have a shirt. If you missed the order, I know of one large shirt that may be available.
                  Used to fish more.

Comment

At risk of pm'ing people that already have the shirts I'm going to wait till I get the list then make arrangements.

I plan on fishing out of the South River on Thursday after work and I can meet people in that area. I will be in the Tyson's area tomorrow around dinner time and can meet people out there. I will be gone this weekend but returning on Sunday and can probably meet some people after dinner time. I am going to be down in the La Plata area next week at some point and can bring the shirts there.

Otherwise, I can mail them out (if you cover shipping) or make other arrangements. If your name is on the spreadsheet then you have a shirt. If you missed the order, I know of one large shirt that may be available.
                    Hey Redfish,
                    PM me and I'll send you my number. I'm about 45 min from tysons. Maybe we can meet up tomorrow night? Let me know if that works. I should be on the list for 2 shirts..xxl ...

Comment

At risk of pm'ing people that already have the shirts I'm going to wait till I get the list then make arrangements.

Redfish i live in Frederick and work in bethesda. I will probably ask you mail it to me and i am more than happy to cover costs. Really great you did all this effort.
                      Malibu Stealth 14
                      Perception Caster 12.5

Comment

• Hey there Redfish,

For us new members, will there be another order of shirts anytime soon?
                        Jim

Hobie Outback
                        TKAA member
                        Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

• There were a couple of issues, fortunately they only occured on things I also ordered so I gave you guys the good ones and I'll be waiting for mine to be re-printed. I could probably order a few more if people want them, but I would need to know right now!
                          Used to fish more.

Comment

There were a couple of issues, fortunately they only occured on things I also ordered so I gave you guys the good ones and I'll be waiting for mine to be re-printed. I could probably order a few more if people want them, but I would need to know right now!
                            I will take 1 XL tee shirt. If it works out great if not I can wait for the go around.
                            Jim

Hobie Outback
                            TKAA member
                            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

• Hey Michael .......... any chance on some long sleeved ones for the sun ......

Comment

• Hey Michael .......... and chance on some long sleeved ones for the sun ......

Comment

Working...
                                X