No announcement yet.

tee shirts and hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you're ordering more shirts please put me down for a large.
    Thanks!

Comment

• Ok guys if you missed the order then please let me know asap if you want to order one.

So far I have:

Denny (not sure of your name) - 1 M
      StupidJet - 1 L
      Shockaholic - 1 XXXL
      Hooked Again- 1 L
      Rockchaser - 1 XL

Memory- I can look into long sleeve shirts, but this is more of a order in bulk thing I think, so there would need to be interest to make it worth it. I can inquire for you though.
      Last edited by Redfish12; 06-15-2011, 11:46 PM.
      Used to fish more.

Comment

• Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
        Ok guys if you missed the order then please let me know asap if you want to order one.

So far I have:

StupidJet - 1 L
        Shockaholic - 1 XXXL
        Hooked Again- 1 L
        Rockchaser - 1 XL

Memory- I can look into long sleeve shirts, but this is more of a order in bulk thing I think, so there would need to be interest to make it worth it. I can inquire for you though.
        Long sleeve would be awesome...I would go white longsleeve, but that's just me...or maybe a light blue....something doesn't attract bugs or sun

Comment

• Originally posted by Redfish12 View Post
          Ok guys if you missed the order then please let me know asap if you want to order one.

So far I have:

StupidJet - 1 L
          Shockaholic - 1 XXXL
          Hooked Again- 1 L
          Rockchaser - 1 XL

Ok guys closing it off!!! No more orders!!!

The second batch should hopefully be here next week sometime. He's shop is experiencing some growing pains and I believe has a backlog... I got lucky to sneak these out the first time so bear with me and I'll get them to you soon.

I think it will be possible for those that missed ordering to order directly from him in the future and even get the logo printed on different shirts. I'll inquire to see if he wants to set that option up.
          Used to fish more.

Comment

• That is awsome. Thanks for getting them done for us.
            Jim

Hobie Outback
            TKAA member
            Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

• New shirts order should be coming this week or early next week.

I've started shipping for those that paid via paypal. If you pay via pay pal make sure to send me the funds via the personal tab as payment owed. Also, make sure you send me your address!!!
              Used to fish more.

Comment

• Are there any shirts left? Looking for a couple xxls.

Comment

• I have 4 xl's and 4 smalls left. I'm not planning another run at this point.

Let me know if you want an XL
                  Used to fish more.

Comment

• I may have a white 3X left if your interested.
                    Jim

Hobie Outback
                    TKAA member
                    Chesapeake Bay Kayak Anglers inc.

Everyone should believe in something... I believe I'll go fishing.

Comment

• What color/material are they? How much?

Comment

• Michael, I would probably like an XL. Will you be at the meet and great on the 12th?
                        "If you can't have fun doing it, it ain't worth doing." ... or you're just doing it wrong.

My Blog "Confessions of a fisherman, hunter and tinkerer"

Comment

• I am not sure if I will be there this Saturday. At this point I will either be in Vegas or Delaware... Hard to say, but if it is delaware then I was going to try to make it back for the BBQ.

I can ship though or hold it for another time.
                          Used to fish more.

Comment

• I'd like one xl please. Do you take Paypal?

Comment

• I do, I'll follow up on pm with you all once I get on a computer (on phone now). Ok so all XL's are spoken for.
                              Used to fish more.

Comment

• If your not able to be at the M&G I could probably do the trade off for you if you drop the shirts off at BYB. Let me know.

Comment

Working...
                                X