mssa kayak division

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mssa kayak division

I'm gonna give it a go for the first year in the kayak division, was wondering who else is yak fishing in it also? The weather is looking good!
    2014 Hobie Dune Outback
    2013 Ocean Kayak Yellow Trident 13
    Rob

Originally posted by yakkinfish18 View Post
    I'm gonna give it a go for the first year in the kayak division, was wondering who else is yak fishing in it also? The weather is looking good!
    I'll be fishing it and my dad will be as well. Both in our PA 12's

Comment

That's awesome, it doesn't seem to be to many of us yaks gonna be out there. Have you heard of a round about of how many, went to the captains meeting and didn't hear much
      2014 Hobie Dune Outback
      Rob

Comment

That's awesome, it doesn't seem to be to many of us yaks gonna be out there. Have you heard of a round about of how many, went to the captains meeting and didn't hear much
        I'm taking a wild guess, but I'd say around 20 people but that may even be over shooting it. I would text Dave, the director, but they are running another captains meeting tonight and tomorrow night, so there is still time for sign ups. I think there still may be a few sign ups by those waiting to check on the weather.

Comment

True they do have until tomorrow to sign up, excited that they are having a kayak division. Not sure what area your fishing but good luck to you and your father!
          2014 Hobie Dune Outback
          Rob

Comment

True they do have until tomorrow to sign up, excited that they are having a kayak division. Not sure what area your fishing but good luck to you and your father!
            Yeah I really pushed for them to add one... it will take some time to grow, but with a cash prize like that people will catch on (likely to be more $ in the years to come when more people sign up)

I think we'll be in the bay bridge area on Friday, after that I'm not sure.. how about you? the flats? I have a feeling its gonna be super muddy up there.

Comment

I'm glad it has been added, I'm all about the cash prize, gotta get some good fish first. I'd love to fish the flats but I also think its gonna be chocolate milk up there, gonna be just down from the bay bridge Friday also . Hope the fish are there. Are the flats an option to fish for the tournament?
              2014 Hobie Dune Outback
              Rob

Comment

I'm not even really sure, the kayak division is CPR so I would imagine you could fish the catch and release areas of the bay.

Yeah I'll probably go to Thomas Point one day as well.

Comment

I had a email sent to Dave to ask about that, maybe I'll see you guys out there. Be safe and good luck again!
                  2014 Hobie Dune Outback
                  Rob

Comment

I registered today and picked up my stuff at the main office, and asked the girl Jen, she said about 5 or 6.....easy money!

Comment

Originally posted by echo5oscar View Post
                      I registered today and picked up my stuff at the main office, and asked the girl Jen, she said about 5 or 6.....easy money!
                      I think we all make a pact and just split it all evenly haha

you two, me, my dad, and Richard (sparechange) I know of these 5

Comment

It's not many at all. Got a feeling it'll be less than 10. Easy.

Comment

Originally posted by CB kayak 02 View Post
                          I think we all make a pact and just split it all evenly haha

you two, me, my dad, and Richard (sparechange) I know of these 5
                          Haha sounds great
                          2014 Hobie Dune Outback
                          Rob

Comment

i'll be fishing it also.
                            Hobie Revolution 13
                            Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

Is tomorrow the last day for registration?

Comment

Working...
                              X