Missing Kayaker

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Missing Kayaker

I heard earlier today about the search for a missing kayaker on the Potomac River. I really hope he's found alive but it doesn't sound good.

http://www.thebaynet.com/news/index....story_ID/36928

Sent from my Galaxy Note 10.1 2014 Edition
    Live for today, and fish often...
    2014 Pro Angler 14
    St. Jerome Creek, Dameron

Man that doesnt sound good at all.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

A friend called me earlier this afternoon and checked to see if it was me since I was fishing there yesterday and he thought I might have tried again this morning. One of his employees didn't report for an afternoon shift because he was stuck on one of the search teams. My buddy was guessing that the guy may have been fishing out of a sit in kayak and the winds blowing may have been kicking up the Potomac River today. It was nice out there last night.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
      2014 Pro Angler 14

Comment

I just read that the missing Kayaker was attempting to cross the Potomac River from Cole's Point Marina to Tall Timbers Marina. That would have been a difficult trek considering the winds yesterday.

Missing Kayaker Route.JPG
        2014 Pro Angler 14

Comment

I hope they find him, that is a trip I would not consider in those winds, thats why its important to know your limits and if you are unsure its always better to not go or find someone to go with.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X