Fish Bite on sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Bite on sale

I stopped at Walmart to stock up some supply and saw Blood worm fish bite on sale for 3.78 per bag. Just letting you guys know in case you need to stock up.

you think its warm enough to use that for white perch and croakers?

Comment

I think im already late,went to walmart potomac, got one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Last year I used the bloodworm (mesh version) and caught tons of croakers.
        Maria
        GO RAVENS!!!
        D10 Ascend
        http://c85c7a.medialib.glogster.com/...lers-2-png.png

Comment

Over several years of experimenting with Fishbites for bottom fishing at Hacketts and Tollys bars, the water temp does not get warm enough until about the second week in June to disperse the scent effectively. I caught very few fish on Fishbites before that time, but did very well using them after that time. That is just my personal observation -- not hard scientific evidence.
          John Veil
          Annapolis
          Native Watercraft Manta Ray 11, Falcon 11

Author - "Fishing in the Comfort Zone" , "Fishing Road Trip - 2019", "My Fishing Life: Two Years to Remember", and "The Way I Like to Fish -- A Kayak Angler's Guide to Shallow Water, Light Tackle Fishing"

Comment

Walmart in VA does not carry FishBites, are they still on sale? I may have to drive to MD.

Comment

I am sure you can get them shipped to your door by ordering online.

Originally posted by The dragon View Post
              Walmart in VA does not carry FishBites, are they still on sale? I may have to drive to MD.
              Hobie Revolution 13

Comment

I hit up the Walmart in Abingdon yesterday and they are full price. : /
                Mike

Comment

Working...
                X