No announcement yet.

Striper Launch Locations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bruce - I agree paddling.net app is a good launch resource. The more people that use and update the better the info will get.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    WOOD DUCK 12

Comment

in-between Solomons Island and Point lookout is Elms Beach. its a bit of a pull for your yak to the beach and a sandy beach launch. oh and their is my pier . hehe
      Rich
      Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

[QUOTE=Jambone;85766]There are plenty for Stripers sitting just outside St. Jerome Creek but you'll have to weed through them to find the keepers. I fished there last Friday and caught fish on every cast but only kept one around 20". Hit me up if you would like to run out sometime. I launched from my place and peddled out to the mouth. There's also a launch site on the south side of the creek that leaves you a short paddle or pedal to the mouth. There are also a tons of other fish showing up there now.

Are you talking about the dead end on Fresh Pond Neck or some other launch on the South side?
        Mike
        Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

[QUOTE=Big Mike;127264][QUOTE=Jambone;85766]There are plenty for Stripers sitting just outside St. Jerome Creek but you'll have to weed through them to find the keepers. I fished there last Friday and caught fish on every cast but only kept one around 20". Hit me up if you would like to run out sometime. I launched from my place and peddled out to the mouth. There's also a launch site on the south side of the creek that leaves you a short paddle or pedal to the mouth. There are also a tons of other fish showing up there now.

Are you talking about the dead end on Fresh Pond Neck or some other launch on the South side?[/QU
          14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
          2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

Kevin, had you meant to add something?
            Mike
            Pro Angler 14 "The Grand Wazoo"

Comment

No...accideeeental post. ..did not notice jambone's post was so old

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk
              14.5 ft Sand colored Malibu X-Factor "the promise"
              2010 Hobie Outback "the Gift Horse II"

Comment

You got me excited, I thought for a second there are rockfish just outside the creek, then I realized I wrote that a long while again, woops. It will be a little while longer before the fish show up here on St. Jerome Creek.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk
                Live for today, and fish often...
                2014 Pro Angler 14
                St. Jerome Creek, Dameron

Comment

I'm right around the corner from jeromes creek, and there is 0 bait on my pier. I'm guessing it will be a few weeks or more before we see the rocks running bait around here
                  Rich
                  Hobie Pro Angler 2014 (Torqeedo Powered), Torqeedo solar panel with custom frame, Lowrance Elite-7 Chirp, sidekick (modified to fit)

Comment

And we know you'll show us when they are ha ha!

Comment

is the harbor hospital ramp open 24/7?
                      2015 ivory dune hobie outback
                      2014 desert camo wilderness systems tarpon 140
                      Here to learn
                      Ryan Jackson

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Jackson View Post
                        is the harbor hospital ramp open 24/7?
                        There isn't a gate and I don't think anyone would give you a hard time for using it at any time. I try not to venture across the Hanover St. bridge after dark though ; even if it is next to the Southern District HQ.

Comment

Working...
                        X