Navionics Boating App now FREE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navionics Boating App now FREE

Download new Navionics Boating for free on iPhone, iPad or update your Marine & Lakes App to discover the tremendous value the app offers now for free.

For the first time ever, find preloaded ready-to-use US Government Charts for free! Then record your next regatta, fishing excursion or vacation with the fully customizable, new improved and enhanced tracking console! Measure time, course over ground (COG), distance and speed, geotag photos, and playback your tracks to review your stats in real time. Share the fun on Facebook, Twitter or via email. Also plan your routes and get a free trial of Nav Module to experience advanced route planning with ETA, distance to arrival and more.

Also included for free: Distance, Markers, Wind Forecasts, Map Options, Sync My Data, Sharing and Photos & Videos.

Purchase Navionics chart coverage anytime within Navionics Boating or add coverage to your Marine & Lakes app in Menu>Upgrades & Apps to get the same great detail found on plotters.

Enhanced Tracking console, Govt. Charts, Nav Module and other In-App upgrades are progressively being released on Android.

Thought it already was free but then you have to pay for the charts.
    Maybe that was just for android which I'm on.
    2013 PRO ANGLER 12
    2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Not sure just received the above from a navionics email and thought I would share to anyone interested. I personally do no use it, I just use elite 4

Comment

Working...
      X