New Package in the mail today...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Package in the mail today...

Finally after ordering them on Feb 9, 2014 - the Pro Angler Large Rudder arrived at my door...
    Now I just need a little time to install it.Then a bit more time to play around on the PA...Rudder.jpg

When I added a rudder to my OC Trident, it made the day much more fun.

John
    John

Ocean Kayak Trident 13 Angler (Sand)
    MK Endura Max 55 backup power
    Vibe Skipjack 90

Graduate of the University of the Republic of South Vietnam, class of 1972

Comment

I tookmy Ride 135 out for the first time past weekend after installing a rudder and what a difference. The water coming back was very choppy with a strong facing wind and having that rudder made my return trip a lot easier. Everyone who has paddled a WS Ride knows that those things don't track very well on rough water. A rudder should be a must for any kayaker out there.

Comment

My PA - Hobie Pro Angler 14, has the original rudder that it came with. This is a larger rudder to help it track better in rougher swells and at slower speeds.

Comment

One reason I like my Trident a lot, it cuts through chops quite easily without rudder

Comment

I went for years without a rudder, but I'll never take it off now that I have one. It changes the game in moving water and tides. When I was only on the lake it wasn't as noticeable.

Comment

Got a call from Ryan in Easton on Monday. He finally got my new PA rudder from Hobie and is forwarding it to me. Hobie rejected the last batch a month ago saying they didn't meet their standards. Looking forward to getting my hands on it.

Comment

could you post some pictures once you get it installed ?

Comment

Working...
                X