Father's Day Fishing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Father's Day Fishing

Everyone: I plan on fishing at Black Hills lake this Sunday from 5:30am til about 12-1pm. Let me know if you want to join.
    Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
    2013 Cuda 12

I was going to fish rocky gorge, but this may be interesting as well.. Black hills is my favorite place to fish
    Zach Moore
    Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
    Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
    Bait Towel Pro Staff
    2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
    YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Zach,

I've only fished at Black Hill 3-4 times and only caught a few and like to get better at it. I will launch off of Clarksburg road but haven't decide which part of the lake to fish. The last couple times was the west side of Clarksburg road. I'm thinking of that inlet that is just above the dam but I've never fish there before. Any suggestions?
      Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
      2013 Cuda 12

Comment

Also what lures would you recommend at this time of the year? I'm not sure if the bass are still spawning...
        Donnie

2012 Malibu Steath 14
        2013 Cuda 12

Comment

I was there a few weeks ago and the beds were bare.

I did do well on brush hogs tho..

I did catch 17 in rocky gorge last saturday on the shoreline with jigs

But we have had some very cold rain here all week.. So i honestly have NO IDEA lol what these fish are going to be doing.

Maybe shallow, maybe deep structure.. Off the points.

Its going to have to be trail and error.

But i would start with a jig or texas rigged creature, spinner bait, medium diving crank8-10 ft as deff starters

Im going to try and make itout with you, and well figure out a pattern together

ive only fished there 3 times as well, but done decent each time. Each time has been a different part of the year. Few weeks ago i went back into 10 mil creek and caught 9 total
          Zach Moore
          Delaware Paddle Sports Fishing Team
          Fishal Custom Baits Pro Staff
          Bait Towel Pro Staff
          2017 Hobie Pro Angler 12
          YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCSa...8WkC2WzHhAjVaQ

Comment

Current rain run off may really impact fishing this weekend. So much runoff it is incredible in AA Cty.

Good Luck if you go though.
            Deadwood (Dave)
            West River & Miles River
            2-Old Town Dirigo 12's,2-Old Town Vapors 10ft, 1-NWSlayer Propel13.
            If you dont go, you wont know, and you got to have bait in the water.

Comment

Working...
            X