Mrdicyaker just got out of the Hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrdicyaker just got out of the Hospital

Just found out today ............ Had some serious surgery ....... he's home ..... seems to be in great spirits but could use your prayers ............ and maybe some calls and emails .........

Get well soon dude ....... we got some rods to build and fish to catch .......

Dang rum driven fingers .......... I meant Medicyaker ....... not what I typed in the header
    Last edited by Memory Maker; 04-07-2011, 11:04 AM.

wishing him a speedy recovery!
    <insert witty comment here>

Comment

Get better soon, your kayak awaits you. I had my close call 15 months ago, so take it easy and follow the doctor's orders....
      Last edited by moc; 04-08-2011, 08:52 AM.

Comment

get well soon man!
        sigpic

Comment

Yikes, I was wondering why we haven't heard from him in a while. Get well soon.
          Yellow Hobie Revo Rube Goldberg
          Yellow Tarpon 120

Comment

My thoughts are with you. Get well soon. We have many meet and greets to attend!

Comment

Get better man.....the yak awaits you!
              Hobie Revolution 13
              Hobie Fishing Team

Comment

i know you will beat this and get out soon. let me know if yoou need anything.

Comment

Thank you everyone especially Surfdog and Memorymaker. I'm still here!! Not gone yet. I'm gratefull for the kind words and prayers. Docs say that the treatments should be over in a month or so...They took out a part of my Liver and that is the one organ that regenerates itself. This is my 4th time going through this so its like old times. I'm gonna survive just be really sick. found the mass in time durng my quarterly lab work. I cant waite to get back on the water in the yak. wanna go now just no strength. So tight lines to everyone and enjoy the good fishing on the bay.
                  Tom
                  Tom Brown
                  Pro Staff: Balloon FisherKing, Catch 5 Baits, Century Rods, Smith Optics.
                  2012 Hobie PA 14'
                  Ocean Kayak Tident 13
                  2012, 2014, 2015, CBKA Tournament 1st place Crab Div.

Comment

I''m praying for your speedy recovery..
                    GB

Comment

Working...
                    X